Search
Hit enter to search

The Shift Blog

Updates, tips & tricks to keep you productive.

Why Being A Good Multitasker Shouldn't be on Your Resume

One study found that only 2.5% of people are able to multitask effectively. For the other 97.5% of people our attempts to do multiple activities at once, actually come at a price

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 18 May, 2022

CEO Spotlight: Turning Interest into Action

Meet Jack, the co-founder of the carbon neutral club....

Are you a Hunter or a Gatherer in the World of Work?"

“Hunters'' tend to be individuals motivated by the “chase”, eager to make a...

CEO Spotlight: Trusting Your Journey

How staying connected to a purpose can help you challenge uncertainty, with...

Tired of switching beetween accounts? Get Shift!

Shift is a logical & beautiful solution for managing everything better. Gmail, Calendar, Drive + all of your favorite apps!

Small Shift Download Now

How to Manage Multiple Outlook Calendars

If you have more than one Outlook calendar, things can get a little tricky. As you manage multiple calendars, you’ll need a way to manage everything. Shift can help!

Simon Vreeswijk

Director of Marketing - 23 Feb, 2022

How to Get an Instagram App for Desktop (Mac or PC)

Instagram is undeniably one of the top social media platforms. It was creat...

How to Manage Multiple Facebook Messenger Accounts

Whether you have multiple Facebook presences, keeping up with all those mes...

Team Spotlight: From Co-op to Career

Nicole Peverley shares her experience joining the techword and her journey to joining the development team at Shift.

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 11 Feb, 2022

CEO Spotlight: Accepting the Challenge of Entrepreneurship

Joanna Ericta is co-founder and CEO of The Assist, a weekly newsletter prov...

Everything You Need to Know about Shift for Teams

Ready to improve your teams communication while streamlining workflow? Lea...

Why Being A Good Multitasker Shouldn't be on Your Resume

One study found that only 2.5% of people are able to multitask effectively. For the other 97.5% of people our attempts to do multiple activities at once, actually come at a price

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 18 May, 2022

CEO Spotlight: Turning Interest into Action

Meet Jack, the co-founder of the carbon neutral club....

Are you a Hunter or a Gatherer in the World of Work?"

“Hunters'' tend to be individuals motivated by the “chase”, eager to make a...

Tired of switching between accounts? Get Shift.

Shift is a logical & beautiful solution for managing everything better. Gmail, Calendar, Drive + all of your favorite apps.

Download Now
Shift App

CEO Spotlight: Trusting Your Journey

How staying connected to a purpose can help you challenge uncertainty, with CEO XayLi Barclay

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 04 Mar, 2022

How to Manage Multiple Outlook Calendars

If you have more than one Outlook calendar, things can get a little tricky....

How to Get an Instagram App for Desktop (Mac or PC)

Instagram is undeniably one of the top social media platforms. It was creat...

How to Manage Multiple Facebook Messenger Accounts

Whether you have multiple Facebook presences, keeping up with all those messages can be challenging. Learn how to manage multiple Messenger accounts with ease.

Simon Vreeswijk

Director of Marketing - 16 Feb, 2022

Team Spotlight: From Co-op to Career

Nicole Peverley shares her experience joining the techword and her journey ...

CEO Spotlight: Accepting the Challenge of Entrepreneurship

Joanna Ericta is co-founder and CEO of The Assist, a weekly newsletter prov...

Everything You Need to Know about Shift for Teams

Ready to improve your teams communication while streamlining workflow? Learn more about Shift for Teams!

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 02 Feb, 2022

Why Being A Good Multitasker Shouldn't be on Your Resume

One study found that only 2.5% of people are able to multitask effectively. For the other 97.5% of people our attempts to do multiple activities at once, actually come at a price

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 18 May, 2022

CEO Spotlight: Turning Interest into Action

Meet Jack, the co-founder of the carbon neutral club.

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 16 May, 2022

Are you a Hunter or a Gatherer in the World of Work?"

“Hunters'' tend to be individuals motivated by the “chase”, eager to make a splash no matter the odds. ‘Gatherers’ tend to be more motivated by consistent praise from management, and cautious about taking risk without the assurance of reward. Which are you?

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 10 Mar, 2022

Tired of switching beetween accounts? Get Shift!

Shift is a logical & beautiful solution for managing everything better. Gmail, Calendar, Drive + all of your favorite apps!

Small Shift Download Now

CEO Spotlight: Trusting Your Journey

How staying connected to a purpose can help you challenge uncertainty, with CEO XayLi Barclay

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 04 Mar, 2022

How to Manage Multiple Outlook Calendars

If you have more than one Outlook calendar, things can get a little tricky. As you manage multiple calendars, you’ll need a way to manage everything. Shift can help!

Simon Vreeswijk

Director of Marketing - 23 Feb, 2022

How to Get an Instagram App for Desktop (Mac or PC)

Instagram is undeniably one of the top social media platforms. It was created for and still mostly exists as a mobile app. But that doesn’t mean you can’t access Instagram on your computer, whether it’s a PC or Mac.

Simon Vreeswijk

Director of Marketing - 17 Feb, 2022

How to Manage Multiple Facebook Messenger Accounts

Whether you have multiple Facebook presences, keeping up with all those messages can be challenging. Learn how to manage multiple Messenger accounts with ease.

Simon Vreeswijk

Director of Marketing - 16 Feb, 2022

Team Spotlight: From Co-op to Career

Nicole Peverley shares her experience joining the techword and her journey to joining the development team at Shift.

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 11 Feb, 2022

CEO Spotlight: Accepting the Challenge of Entrepreneurship

Joanna Ericta is co-founder and CEO of The Assist, a weekly newsletter providing career development and work productivity tips.

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 08 Feb, 2022

Everything You Need to Know about Shift for Teams

Ready to improve your teams communication while streamlining workflow? Learn more about Shift for Teams!

Madeleine Beach

Marketing Coordinator - 02 Feb, 2022

Load More